A computer database is a structured
collection of records or data that is stored
in a computer system. A database relies upon
software to organize the storage of the data
and to enable a person or program to extract
desired information. The term "database"
refers to the collection of related records,
and the software should be referred to as
the database management system (DBMS); this
is sometimes shortened to database manager
or database system.
Integrity Consulting Group has many years of experience in designing, developing and managing databases. We can provide the following services in regards to databases:
- Import data into database from various file formats
- Develop application to store data into a database
- Perform data mining of existing database
- Provide database support for backups, recovery and upgrades.
- Develop reports against existing database to show business performance.
- Convert data from one type of database to another